Here at the Rock we are family and we cordially invite you to join our ever-growing household. We have all types of groups for you to join and be a part of. Dance, art, men’s, women’s, singles, couples, etc.! There is something that can fit everyone’s tastes. We are multilingual and multicultural! We are truly a global community church. Feel free to contact us any time 24/7. We are here to serve you as unto Christ. God Bless!
- We believe the sixty-six canonical books of the Bible as originally written inspired of God, hence free from error. They constitute the only infallible guide in faith and practice. (2 Tim. 3:16; 1 Thess. 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is one God, the Creator and Preserver of all things, infinite in being and perfection. He exists eternally in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, who are one and equal in power and glory. (Deut. 6:4; Phil. 2:6, John 1:1; John 1:18; John 1:14)
- We believe God created Adam and Eve in his own image. By disobedience, they fell from their sinless state through the temptation by Satan. This fall plunged humanity into a state of sin and spiritual death. From this condition we can be saved only by the grace of God, through faith, on the basis of the work of Christ, and by the agency of the Holy Spirit.(1 Cor.15:3, 4, 14-21; Luke 24:6, 39; Acts 4:33; Rom.1:4; 5:10; 8:11).
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit of God, was born of the Virgin Mary, and is the true man and true God. We believe Jesus is full deity, existing as a co-equal member of the Godhead.(Mal.2:10; Acts 17:28; John 1:12, 13; 8:41-44; 17:3; 20:17).
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and in His bodily resurrection and that He reigns at the right hand of God. (Matt. 16:13, 16; Philip.2:5-8; 1 Tim.2:5; Heb.2:14-18; 4:15; 2 Cor.5:21; Matt.4:23, 24; Acts 2:22)
- We believe at the end of the age, the bodies of the dead shall be raised. The righteous shall enter into full possession of eternal bliss in the presence of God, and the wicked shall be condemned to eternal death.(John 5:28-29, Revelation 20:12-13, Acts 17:31, 1 Corinthians 15:52)
- We believe in the sacraments of water baptism and communion. Water baptism by immersion soon after accepting Christ as personal Savior, is a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life. The Lord’s Supper is a memorial service setting forth in sacred and symbolic manner the death of the Lord Jesus Christ; all true believers and only believers should share in it. . (Matt 28:19; Acts 2:38, 39; 8:36-39; 16:31-33)
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers in this dispensation and is received subsequent to the new birth. This experience is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance (Matt.3:11; Acts 1:4, 5; 2:38, 39; 11: 15, 16).
We believe healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands. It is provided for in the atonement of Christ, and is the privilege of every member of the Church today. Healing is yours and we believe that it is yours now.